Legal Counsel For Business Formation And Planning
Working with an attorney is one way to build a strong foundation for your business, whether you are forming a new business or acquiring an existing company. At The Goodson Firm, P.C., we serve the business owners of Texas from our offices in Tyler and Dallas. Offering a variety of business services and personalized attention, we will help you achieve your business’s goals and protect it from future legal concerns.
Serving A Wide Variety Of Business Needs
Every business is multi-faceted, and the legal concerns of businesses are just as varied. Crafting contracts, agreements and policies can help build your business now and protect it in the future. Services that we offer businesses include:
- Choosing the right type of business entity for your company
- Organizing the business’s initial documentation, including drafting key documents and obtaining tax identification numbers
- Crafting buy-sell agreements
- Drafting employee agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and other contracts
- Policy development and drafting company bylaws
- Business succession plans as part of a retirement plan or estate plan
No matter what type of business you run, working with a skilled attorney ensures that your documentation is in order and that you have the legal support you need. The team at The Goodson Firm, P.C., is prepared to work closely with you to create a business plan that protects you, your company and your bottom line.